Made to order. Ships in 3-4 days.
Wood accents play a huge role in Nordic style. The charm of the wallpaper is how versatile it can be. Use it for a nautical theme, a rustic cabin or a mod industrial look. The Maatila Talo design combines the brilliant use of wood accents with the minimal Scandinavian style to give you a truly unique and versatile wallpaper that can be used in a home or business. The simplistic design will add a touch of elegance and style to any area while giving it a modern appeal. Elegant white diamonds on a classic faux wood wallpaper background is the perfect addition to a country themed kitchen.
Ingrid & Mika is a wallpaper collection designed by the studio at Milton & King. Taking its inspiration from Scandinavian or Nordic Design. A range of wallpapers designed with a pure, pared backed style that is centered around warm functionality, clean lines, flawless craftsmanship and understated elegance.
The use of bold black and white designs, natural textures and minimalist shapes tempts the design-savvy designer and can add a dash of Scandinavian style to every home. It combines clear lines and refined forms with a playful interpretation and happy colors. It is cool, modern, young and vibrant. Suitable for all interior spaces, from bathrooms, workspaces and stylish nooks to living rooms, kitchens and architecture projects.
The minimal nature and simple geometric forms of the collection makes installation quick and easy. Achieve dramatic results with these hard wearing and cleanable wall coverings. Whether you are looking for a smart solution for the living room, home office or your business workspace, this clean, modern collection is the perfect match.
A black & white interior done right. With a mix of subtle grey wallpapers, black and white and colored designs this collection is best used in collaboration with earthy muted tones, honest materials (like wood to add warmth) and minimal ornamentation. Most of all remember function; a truly Scandinavian interior is livable and relaxed.
Non-woven wallpaper advantages
The most user-friendly wallpaper on the market.
• FSC Certified – Sourced from FSC Certified Forests and printed with water-based ink. Non-wovens are earth friendly, and totally 100% vinyl-free.
• Fire rated – Our wallpaper has obtained a Class A / Group 1 Fire rating. Meaning they are ideal for both commercial and domestic applications.
• Breathable – Nonwoven wallpapers are breathable, helping them endure mould and mildew conditions. Thus, perfect to decorate bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
• Paste-The-Wall – Made from both natural and non-porous synthetic fibres. These non-woven wallpapers will not absorb moisture from the adhesive. Simply apply the paste directly to the wall. The paper will not expand or contract with no booking time required.
• Butt Join – Also known as a butted seam. The wallpaper rolls are finished precisely to have no overlap. Meaning the panels simply butt up to each other for ease of installation.
• Cleanable – Dirt, dust and other marks can be simply cleaned using a damp cloth with soapy water.
• Durable – Non-woven wallpapers are also heard wearing and tear-resistant. This is a great advantage as the wallpapers will not get torn during installation or removal.
• Easy to Remove – Once completely dry, non-woven wallpapers will come off easily. It should come down in full sheets with no need for the dreaded steamer or water. Without causing any damage to the walls upon their removal
• Roll Size – 24” wide x 33’ long. Our rolls are the equivalent to a US double roll providing 65 square feet per roll.
This wallpaper has obtained the following Fire and Flammability classifications.
“Class A” for ASTM Designation E84-15a. Comparable to UL 723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255
& UBC No. 8-1.
Building Codes Cited:
National Fire Protection Association, ANSI/NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”.
International Building Code,
Chapter 8, Interior Finishes, Section 803.
Australia & New Zealand
“Group 1” for AS/NZS Standards: AS/NZS 3837:1998
The Building Code of Australia (BCA)
Please Contact Us to request a copy of the fire certificates and test reports.
On new releases,
giveaways and more.
Already have an account? Please login to access the members area and previous orders.
Are you new to Milton & King? Create an account for free today.
Please login to your account to view trade pricing, complimentary sampling and exclusive trade only products.
Our trade program is open to credentialed interiors professionals who love styling, designing, building or otherwise. We look forward to working together!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive 10% off your first order and updates on new product launches, giveaways and much more.