Made to order. Ships in 3-4 days.
Shoreline mesmerizes with its deep blue swirling colors of the sea. This no-repeat tile wallpaper is a great addition to any room that needs a vivid splash of color. Capturing the carefree vibe of lazy summer days by the ocean, this wallpaper will instantly transport you to the seaside.This stunning wall covering was designed by the founders of influential Vancouver-based design studio Poppytalk. Printed on sustainably sourced non-woven paper, Shoreline is double coated and wipes clean with a damp cloth. Finished as a butt join for ease of installation.
The risk taking Wallpaper Republic Collection is a unique community of artists, illustrators, designers and photographers from around the world. Their individual skills are showcased in designer wall coverings that challenge the traditions of wallpaper with breathtaking and exciting results.
Hand picked by invitation only, these funky artisans push the boundaries on interior decor. Not for the faint of heart, these designs are destined to generate conversation, creating emotion and express identity.
The Wallpaper Republic customer base is fun, expressive, fashion-conscious, individual and cool. They are risk takers with their own sense of style, ideals and taste. They are looking for a unique designer wallpaper, a wallpaper that isn't mass produced and that tells a story.
This designer collection of wallpapers are for people who want something completely unique and individual. They come in a variety of different looks and styles that cross many themes. If you want to give your home or office a look that isn’t likely to be duplicated elsewhere, the Wallpaper Republic Collection can give you the individualistic look you want.
Our unique production techniques, paper and dedication to creating unique wall coverings, allow the Wallpaper Republic collection a chance to express itself. To produce magnificent watercolor designs that look like they have been painted directly to the wall or produce wall decor with the brightest of color and finest intricacies.
Non-woven wallpaper advantages
The most user-friendly wallpaper on the market.
• FSC Certified – Sourced from FSC Certified Forests and printed with water-based ink. Non-wovens are earth friendly, and totally 100% vinyl-free.
• Fire rated – Our wallpaper has obtained a Class A / Group 1 Fire rating. Meaning they are ideal for both commercial and domestic applications.
• Breathable – Nonwoven wallpapers are breathable, helping them endure mould and mildew conditions. Thus, perfect to decorate bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
• Paste-The-Wall – Made from both natural and non-porous synthetic fibres. These non-woven wallpapers will not absorb moisture from the adhesive. Simply apply the paste directly to the wall. The paper will not expand or contract with no booking time required.
• Butt Join – Also known as a butted seam. The wallpaper rolls are finished precisely to have no overlap. Meaning the panels simply butt up to each other for ease of installation.
• Cleanable – Dirt, dust and other marks can be simply cleaned using a damp cloth with soapy water.
• Durable – Non-woven wallpapers are also heard wearing and tear-resistant. This is a great advantage as the wallpapers will not get torn during installation or removal.
• Easy to Remove – Once completely dry, non-woven wallpapers will come off easily. It should come down in full sheets with no need for the dreaded steamer or water. Without causing any damage to the walls upon their removal
• Roll Size – 24” wide x 33’ long. Our rolls are the equivalent to a US double roll providing 65 square feet per roll.
This wallpaper has obtained the following Fire and Flammability classifications.
“Class A” for ASTM Designation E84-15a. Comparable to UL 723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255
& UBC No. 8-1.
Building Codes Cited:
National Fire Protection Association, ANSI/NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”.
International Building Code,
Chapter 8, Interior Finishes, Section 803.
Australia & New Zealand
“Group 1” for AS/NZS Standards: AS/NZS 3837:1998
The Building Code of Australia (BCA)
Please Contact Us to request a copy of the fire certificates and test reports.
On new releases,
giveaways and more.
Already have an account? Please login to access the members area and previous orders.
Are you new to Milton & King? Create an account for free today.
Please login to your account to view trade pricing, complimentary sampling and exclusive trade only products.
Our trade program is open to credentialed interiors professionals who love styling, designing, building or otherwise. We look forward to working together!