Please note, switching between sites later may empty your basket.
Selecting a delivery destination will navigate you to the most appropriate Milton & King site for your location.
A bright and bold botanical wallpaper designed by Jacqueline Colley featuring a variety of stylised houseplants, perfect for bringing greenery into the home! This organic and modern design is a fresh take on the tropical trend and will bring colour and joy to any room. For a larger scaled version, check out the Large House Plants Wallpaper Design. Manufactured on a hard-wearing non woven, this easy to install wallpaper is ideally suited to both commercial and residential installations.
Made to order. Ships in 2-3 days
The risk taking Wallpaper Republic Collection is a unique community of artists, illustrators, designers and photographers from around the world. Their individual skills are showcased in designer wall coverings that challenge the traditions of wallpaper with breathtaking and exciting results.
At Milton & King we have a huge range of botanical wallpapers for you to choose from whether you’re decorating your hallway, living room, bedroom or dining room we have a wallpaper to suit your style and budget! With more than 500 wallpapers, we are bound to have the statement wallpaper you have been looking for.
Non-woven wallpaper advantages
The most user-friendly wallpaper on the market.
- Sourced from FSC Certified Forests and printed with water-based ink. Milton & King’s wallpapers are of the highest quality, are environmentally friendly, and totally 100% vinyl-free.
- Breathable – These high quality wallpapers are breathable, helping them endure mould and mildew conditions. Thus, perfect to decorate bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
- Paste-The-Wall – Made from both natural and non-porous synthetic fibres. These non-woven wallpapers will not absorb moisture from the adhesive. Simply apply the paste directly to the wall. The paper will not expand or contract with no booking time required.
- The wallpaper rolls are finished precisely to have no overlap. Meaning the panels simply butt up to each other for ease of installation.
- Cleanable – Dirt, dust and other marks can be simply cleaned using a damp cloth with soapy water.
- Durable – Our designer wallpapers are also heard wearing and tear-resistant. This is a great advantage as the wallpapers will not get torn during installation or removal.
- Easy to Remove – Once completely dry, non-woven wallpapers will come off easily. It should come down in full sheets with no need for the dreaded steamer or water. Without causing any damage to the walls upon their removal
- Roll Size – 61.5cm wide x 10m long. Our rolls are the equivalent to a US double roll providing 6 square metres per roll.
“Class A” for ASTM Designation E84-15a. Comparable to UL 723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 & UBC No. 8-1.
Building Codes Cited:
National Fire Protection Association, ANSI/NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”. International Building Code, Chapter 8, Interior Finishes, Section 803.
Australia & New Zealand
“Group 1” for AS/NZS Standards: AS/NZS 3837:1998
The Building Code of Australia (BCA)
Please Contact Us to request a copy of the fire certificates and test reports.
and receive 10% OFF
your first order.
Already have an account? Please login to access the members area and previous orders.
Are you new to Milton & King? Create an account for free today.
Please login to your account to view trade pricing, complimentary sampling and exclusive trade only products.
Our trade programme is open to credentialed interiors professionals who love styling, designing, building or otherwise. We look forward to working together!