A contemporary textured design, perfect for adding a soft textural finish to any room. This versatile and subtle print compliments any space. A minimal white wallpaper design created with bright, light filled spaces in mind.
To view more white wallpapers like the Stepton Design or to simply be inspired by some amazing interiors, follow our Instagram. It’s packed full of striking images and sensational decor ideas.
Made to order. Ships in 3-4 days.
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio. Inspired by our unique Australian landscape, we passionately create beautiful Australian living each season, through tonal and textural subtlety for the home.
Are searching for statement wallpapers in Australia? Then you can now rest easy as you have found what you are looking for! Our exclusive wallpaper collections are manufactured on a high quality, luxury wallpaper base with all the precision and care you would expect from a global wallpaper producer. Created to pack an interior design punch, our designer wallpapers are unique as they are exclusive. Combined with superior customer support and quick delivery times across Australia.
Non-woven wallpaper advantages
The most user-friendly wallpaper on the market.
- Sourced from FSC Certified Forests and printed with water-based ink. Milton & King’s designer wallpapers are earth friendly, and totally 100% vinyl-free.
- Breathable – Our Luxury wallpapers are breathable, helping them endure mould and mildew conditions. Thus, perfect to decorate bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
- Paste-The-Wall – Made from both natural and non-porous synthetic fibres. These non-woven wallpapers will not absorb moisture from the adhesive. Simply apply the paste directly to the wall. The paper will not expand or contract with no booking time required.
- The wallpaper rolls are finished precisely to have no overlap. Meaning the panels simply butt up to each other for ease of installation.
- Cleanable – Dirt, dust and other marks can be simply cleaned using a damp cloth with soapy water.
- Durable – These luxury wallpapers are also heard wearing and tear-resistant. This is a great advantage as the wallpapers will not get torn during installation or removal.
- Easy to Remove – Once completely dry, non-woven wallpapers will come off easily. It should come down in full sheets with no need for the dreaded steamer or water. Without causing any damage to the walls upon their removal
- Roll Size – 615mm x 10m long. Our rolls are the equivalent to a US double roll providing 6 square metres per roll.
“Class A” for ASTM Designation E84-15a. Comparable to UL 723, ANSI/NFPA No. 255 & UBC No. 8-1.
Building Codes Cited:
National Fire Protection Association, ANSI/NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”. International Building Code, Chapter 8, Interior Finishes, Section 803.
Australia & New Zealand
“Group 1” for AS/NZS Standards: AS/NZS 3837:1998
The Building Code of Australia (BCA)
Please Contact Us to request a copy of the fire certificates and test reports.
On new releases,
giveaways and more.
Already have an account? Please login to access the members area and previous orders.
Are you new to Milton & King? Create an account for free today.
Please login to your account to view trade pricing, complimentary sampling and exclusive trade only products.
Our trade programme is open to credentialed interiors professionals who love styling, designing, building or otherwise. We look forward to working together!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive 10% off your first order and updates on new product launches, giveaways and much more.